2021 SEASON MEMBERSHIP
is CLOSED for the SEASON
Be a part of the club’s 13th anniversary season!
New Registrations will not be accepted after May 2, 2021.
Single Membership (1 person): $225
We have a VOLUNTEER and NON-VOLUNTEER Membership option. If you choose the VOLUNTEER option, by selecting it on the Registration Form, you are required to contribute a minimum of 10 volunteer hours by the end of September to receive a $50 cashback refund on your membership fee. Notices of volunteer opportunities will be sent to you throughout the season. Note that Cyclefit Chicks is a volunteer-run organization.
“Early Bird” Rate available until February 28!
Single Club Membership is reduced to $200 so don’t wait – register today!
ONLINE REGISTRATION HERE
Note that registration is subject to online fees
- There are NO REFUNDS once your registration has been processed.
- If you are a NEW MEMBER, it is mandatory to take a Learn to Group Ride clinic. When you register, please select a clinic date. Clinics for the 2021 season will be held on May 8, 9 & 15. For safety reasons, we prefer that new members complete the clinic prior to participating in their first group ride. However, if you are unable to make any of the clinic dates, you may still participate in the group rides but please let your group ride leader know that you have not attended a clinic.
- Club activities are subject to change at any time based on membership numbers.
- All memberships are valid for a calendar year (May to May).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
For new and prospective members, these events are information sessions where you can learn more about the club and ask questions. If you decide to join, you can register as a member during the event.
For our returning members, the socials are a great opportunity to catch up and reconnect while kicking off the new cycling season.
Remember to register – this is your RSVP for the event.
Thursday, April 15
Details to follow
- Attend to be entered into a “Grand Prize” draw for a FREE 2021 club membership!
- Lots of great door prizes to be won
- If you prefer registering “in person” instead of using the “online” option, this is the night to register
- Snacks and beverages will be available
More Info: Spring Social
Yes - send me club news
WHAT DOES YOUR CFC MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE?
The 2021 Club Jersey (Value: $65): Similar in style to our 2020 Jersey but with a new colour design.
We know that there are always many questions about jersey sizing. Please use the sizing chart below to determine which size of Jersey to order.
Jersey SIZE CHART for the Regular Jersey
Jersey Size chart PDF for the New TECHNICAL Fitted Jersey
2021 Jerseys will be distributed on the following dates:
For members who register before February 28, you will be able to pick up your jersey after our Spring Social on April 15th (details to follow depending on Covid-19 restrictions)
For members who register at the April social or before May 2, your jerseys will arrive in June/July 202 and distribution will be arranged.
Learn to Group Ride Clinic (Value: $65): This free 4 hour clinic is MANDATORY for all NEW club members. Returning members are welcome to take the clinic to refresh group riding skills.
More Info: Learn to Group Ride Clinics
Monday Night Skills & Group Rides (Value: $1000): No matter what your level – beginner, novice, intermediate or advanced – these weekly training sessions from May to the end of August will help to transform you into a better and more confident cyclist. Sessions are led by highly qualified and experienced coaches.
More Info: Monday Night Skills & Group Rides
Group Ride Program (Value: Priceless): Riding regularly with a group from May to the end of September gives you the chance to practice new skills, improve your fitness, discover new routes and enjoy the company of your fellow club members.
More Info: Group Ride Program
Bike Maintenance Clinics: CFC members get a special discount when they register for one of the 2 hour clinics. The clinic will give you the hands-on experience needed so that you are comfortable changing a flat tire and maintaining your bike properly.
More Info: Bike Maintenance Clinics
Club Socials: Get to know your fellow club members by taking part in the social life of the club. Events include the annual “Spring Social” and the “Season Wrap-Up”, post Monday Night Skills & Group Ride Sessions pub visits, and any other get-togethers that club members wish to organize.
CFC Hosted Race Event: In 2017, CFC hosted its first ever FQSC-sanctioned racing event: the CLM-Chelsea/Wakefield. The 2021 edition was cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions. Plans are in progress for the 2021 edition promising to be bigger and better. Plan to participate as either a racer or as a volunteer.
Special Cycling Events & Tours: Some club members opt to participate in special cycling events (RLT, Ottawa GranFondo, MS Bike, Beau’s Oktoberfest Charity Ride etc). Note that the registration costs for these events is NOT included in CFC membership.
More Info: Events & Challenges
Additional Membership Benefits:
– special discounts from club sponsors
– access to Private Group Facebook Page throughout the year
– opportunities to join/meet other club members for hiking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, downhill skiing and of course Indoor cycling
– a discount on Winter Training programs
– insurance (CFC and FQSC)
– a CFC membership card