http://cyclefitchicks.ca/winter-training/THERE’S THIS LITTLE-KNOWN THING CALLED 4 KEY PEDAL STROKES.
HARDLY ANYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT. BUT WHEN YOU LEARN IT AND USE IT, YOU’LL SEE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR CYCLING EFFICIENCY AND HOW FAST YOU CAN BECOME A BETTER MORE EFFICIENT HILL CLIMBER.
8 WK WINTER ONLINE ROAD CYCLING TRAINING PROGRAM for men, women, and teenagers.
The 2021 Winter Program is new. Enjoy ALL the benefits indicated below, by jumping into the last 8wks of the 16wk program
Sylvie D’Aoust; Level 3 Road Cycling National Coach
Sylvie has 16 years of experience facilitating this program
D’Aoust Training Systems
8wk STARTS week February 1, 2021 – March 22, 2021
YOUR ONLINE 90min TRAINING SESSION OPTIONS and Coaches
Monday 7:00pm – Michelle Gauthier
Tuesday 7:30am – Sylvie D’Aoust
Thursday 6:00pm – Angela Beauchamp
Friday 10:00am – Sylvie D’Aoust
SIGN UP for your desired training session
Flexibility to join different training sessions, if you can not make the
one you signed up for.
PERFECT for SHIFT Workers.
8wk REGISTRATION opens January 10
FOR ONLY $249
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: Jan 29, 2021
1 session per week: Flexibility to join other sessions, if you can’t make your session
2 sessions per week OR to add a partner to your account: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and payment
What is included in the 8wk Program:
12hrs of Cycling Coaching Worth $1200
Basic Cycling Program Worth $120
4mo GYM Program for cyclist Worth $250
Access to 60-90min Cycling Sessions $29
TOTAL in coaching and services = $1599
There is NO refund once the registration is processed; however, we will allow the transfer of the registration to another person.
- Instruction from experienced Road Cycling Racers
- Learn how to train efficiently with your HEART Zones
- Heart Rate Zone calculator is provided, to establish CYCLING Heart Rate Training Zones
- Program communication is conducted through a Private FB Group (will need to be on FaceBook)
- Weekly training session.
- REVAMPED Gym program for Cycling
- Basic 4mo Cycling training program: outlines how to set up weekly training, to create balance
- All fitness levels welcome and encouraged to register, BUT be ready to work HARD, to achieve your cycling goals
- The full benefit of learning how you manage and use your gears on your own bike.
- In class challenges
- Class length 1:30hr
- FREE Bike Maintenance WEBINAR. For participants ONLY
- FREE Nutritional Timing WEBINAR. For Participants ONLY
ALSO special rebates on any Cycling Related program conducted by D’Aoust Training Systems ( Sylvie D’Aoust)
ADDITIONAL TRAINING OPTIONS & CYCLING SERVICES
Contact Sylvie directly to discuss: Sylvie@sylviedaoust.ca
– Personalized GOAL Oriented coaching program(Nutrition, cycling, weight training)
Minimum 4mo contract commitment.
Only a few Spots Available.
Rates may vary.
– Sports Nutrition Consultations/Nutritional Timing/Coaching
– BIKE FORM Video Analysis
– BIKE Form Video Analysis with Consultation
Ok. A quick note to say “Wow” Amazing class, your instructor is freaking Awesome !! I will surpass all my goals with her instructing me!!! So glad I joined!! Thank you for your help, getting me started !! Truly appreciated !!
Thank you Sylvie, just one week, and I’m already loving it :Best Xmas gift I’ve given myself.
-Roberta Domingues Duarte
Finally got outside and did a first 20k ride last week. Felt great. Had power when I needed it. Fuller pedal stroke made a difference. I am an Aerospace Engineer. I watched the classes and sequences /progression with an analytical interest. Clearly well designed and honed over time. Warm up’s and warm downs worked. Pyramids were well-conceived. It was interesting to see how you use cadence and resistance interchangeably to get desired energy levels while trading legs for fast work. This is so much more sophisticated than run of the mill spin classes. And, if works. A clear improvement over time without residual pain and always achievable but challenging. We will be back.
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the program. When I signed up for the program I knew I would be a good training experience over the winter. The program was an excellent challenge and helped get me through the winter – the gang was always upbeat. Having been introduced to the 16wk program, I wouldn’t hesitate to sign up for another program.
– Paul Turner