CycleFitCHICKS offers a variety of programs and clinics throughout the year to provide the beginner through experienced rider the opportunity to enhance their cycling knowledge, skills and overall fitness.
- Are you a new rider learning how to use clip-less pedals for the first time?
- Do you need to learn how to change a flat tire and perform simple maintenance of your bike?
- Want to participate in organized group rides that take you to new places?
- Are you an experienced cyclist looking to take your riding to a new level and maybe give racing a try?
- Are you looking for a training program to keep your cycling legs and cardio during the off-season?
Led by seasoned coaches and fellow club members, our programs and clinics aim to provide you with high-quality guidance and instruction in a supportive and positive environment. We want to help you realize your cycling goals!
While many of the club’s program and clinics are only available to CycleFitCHICKS members, several of them – such as the Bike Maintenance Clinics and Winter Training Program – are open to non-members (both women and men) provided that space is available.
Our programs and clinics have attracted participants from all over Ottawa, Hull, Gatineau and Chelsea and beyond.