16 week Road Cycling Program in OTTAWA, with D’Aoust Training Systems
Coordinator: Sylvie D’Aoust, Level 3 Road Cycling National Coach
What to expect from this Winter Cycling Program:
15yrs of experience facilitating this program
- Learn to train with your HRT Zones and power (WATTS)
- Weekly training session.
- Each participant will be given an additional cycling training program (totalling 4-6hrs) to complete at home. These additional training programs will be the same for each participant.
- If you are a cyclist or Triathlete and looking for the complete winter training program to improve your cycling aerobic and anaerobic capacity, endurance, strength, power and speed, this is the program for you.
- We will be conducting two MAP (maximum aerobic power) tests, in order to track participant’s progress over the 16wks. The MAP tests will take place on these weeks: 2 & 15.
- First MAP test is to determine participants Heart Rate Zone, for the purpose of the 16wk program, the last to track improvement over the 15wks
- Full facilities (shower)All fitness levels welcome and encouraged to register, BUT be ready to work HARD, to achieve your cycling goals
Class length 1:30hr
Four Sessions Options:
- Tuesday night: 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Wednesday night: 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday Morning: 9:00am-10:30am
- Friday Morning: 9:00am-10:30pm
Sessions Start: December 6, 2016 – March 31, 2017
Location: IRON NORTH Studio
1089 Somerset St
Meet your INSTRUCTORS
Tuesday night: Jennifer Stephenson – Pro Cyclist
Wednesday night: Michelle Gauthier – Ex-Pro Cyclist
Wednesday & Friday mornings is Sylvie D’Aoust, Level 3 National Cycling Coach
1 session per week
$395 per person
2 sessions per week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and payment.
REFUND policy: There is NO refund once the registration is processed. We will allow the transfer of the registration to another person.
TESTIMONIAL – Paul Turner
HI Sylvie, we finished our 16 weeks on Sat and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the program. When I signed up I did so with the thought of trying CycleFit since you are in my neighbourhood and b/c the program sounded like it would be a good training experience over the winter.
The program was an excellent challenge and helped get me through the winter-the gang was always upbeat. Having been introduced to CycleFit I wouldn’t hesitate to sign up for another program.
CycleFit is dedicated to the success of our clients, but only the dedicated clients succeed!
Join us this Winter and take your cycling skills to the next level. Designed for all cycling levels. Work on perfecting your form and fitness on the Cyclops indoor cycling bikes this Winter.