Join us this winter and take your cycling skills to the next level!
16 WEEK WINTER ROAD CYCLING TRAINING PROGRAM
The 2018/2019 Winter Program is drawing to a close.
Check back here in September for Start Date and Details about the 2019/2020 WINTER PROGRAM
D’Aoust Training Systems
A Level 3 Road Cycling National Coach, Sylvie has 16 years of experience facilitating this program
TRAINING SESSION SCHEDULE
Choose from the following options:
1 session per week:
2 sessions per week: contact email@example.com for rates and payment
REGISTER HERE to get your EARLY BIRD CODE
There is NO refund once the registration is processed; however, we will allow the transfer of the registration to another person.
CycleFit is dedicated to the success of our clients, but only the dedicated clients succeed!
- Learn to train with your HRT Zones and power (WATTS)
- Two MAP (maximum aerobic power) tests will be conducted during the program:
– MAP test #1 will take place during Week 2. It will determine participant’s Heart Rate Zone.
– MAP test #2 will take place during Week 15. It will be used to track participant’s progress over the course of the program.
- Work on perfecting your form and fitness
- Full facilities with Keiser indoor cycling bikes and showers
- If you are a cyclist or triathlete looking for a complete winter training program to improve your aerobic and anaerobic capacity, endurance, strength, power and speed, this is the program for you!
- All fitness levels welcome BUT be ready to work HARD to achieve your cycling goals
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the program. When I signed up for the program I knew I would be a good training experience over the winter. The program was an excellent challenge and helped get me through the winter – the gang was always upbeat. Having been introduced to the 16wk program, I wouldn’t hesitate to sign up for another program.
– Paul Turner