Join us this winter and take your cycling skills to the next level!
16 WEEK WINTER ROAD CYCLING TRAINING PROGRAM
December 1, 2017 – March 29, 2018
D’Aoust Training Systems
A Level 3 Road Cycling National Coach, Sylvie has 16 years of experience facilitating this program
TRAINING SESSION SCHEDULE
Choose from the following options:
– Tuesday night: 6:30 pm-8 pm (Instructor: Jennifer Stephenson)
– Thursday night: 6:30 pm-8 pm (Instructor: Angela Beauchamp)
– Friday morning: 9 am-10:30 pm (Instructor: Sylvie D’Aoust)
Iron North Studio, 1089 Somerset Street, Ottawa
1 session per week: $405 per person
2 sessions per week: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and payment
There is NO refund once the registration is processed; however, we will allow the transfer of the registration to another person.
CycleFit is dedicated to the success of our clients, but only the dedicated clients succeed!
- Learn to train with your HRT Zones and power (WATTS)
- Two MAP (maximum aerobic power) tests will be conducted during the program:
– MAP test #1 will take place during Week 2. It will determine participant’s Heart Rate Zone.
– MAP test #2 will take place during Week 15. It will be used to track participant’s progress over the course of the program.
- Work on perfecting your form and fitness
- Full facilities including Cyclops indoor cycling bikes and showers
- If you are a cyclist or triathlete looking for a complete winter training program to improve your aerobic and anaerobic capacity, endurance, strength, power and speed, this is the program for you!
- All fitness levels welcome BUT be ready to work HARD to achieve your cycling goals
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the program. When I signed up, I did so with the thought of trying CycleFit since you are in my neighbourhood and because the program sounded like it would be a good training experience over the winter. The program was an excellent challenge and helped get me through the winter – the gang was always upbeat. Having been introduced to CycleFit, I wouldn’t hesitate to sign up for another program.
– Paul Turner