2019 SEASON MEMBERSHIP
Be a part of the club’s 11th anniversary season!
New Registrations will not be accepted after May 3, 2019.
Option 1: Single Membership (1 person): $225
We have a VOLUNTEER and NON-VOLUNTEER Membership option. If you choose the VOLUNTEER option, by selecting it on the Registration Form, you are required to contribute a minimum of 10 volunteer hours by the end of September to receive a $50 cash back refund on your membership fee. Notices of volunteer opportunities will be sent to you throughout the season. Note that Cyclefit Chicks is a volunteer-run organization.
Option 2: Mom & Daughter Membership (2 people): $400
The same cash back incentive above applies. If each person contributes 10 volunteer hours (for a total of 20 volunteer hours) by the end of September, a $100 cash back will be issued.
Please contact us for membership rate information if you would like to register with more than 1 daughter.
“Early Bird” Rate available until February 22!
Club Membership is reduced to $200 so don’t wait – register today!
Note that registration is subject to online fees
Last Day to Register: Friday, May 3, 2019
- There are NO REFUNDS once your registration has been processed.
- If you are a NEW MEMBER, it is mandatory to take a Learn to Group Ride clinic. When you register, please select a clinic date. Clinics for the 2019 season will be held on May 11, 12, 18. For safety reasons, we prefer that new members complete the clinic prior to participating in their first group ride. However, if you are unable to make any of the clinic dates, you may still participate in the group rides but please let your group ride leader know that you have not attended a clinic.
- Club activities are subject to change at any time based on membership numbers.
- All memberships are valid for a calendar year (January to January).
Contact us at email@example.com
2019 REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
For new and prospective members, these events are information sessions where you can learn more about the club and ask questions. If you decide to join, you can register as a member during the event.
For our returning members, the socials are a great opportunity to catch up and reconnect while kicking off the new cycling season.
Remember to register – this is your RSVP for the event.
- Attend to be entered into a “Grand Prize” draw for a FREE 2019 club membership!
- Lots of great door prizes to be won
- If you prefer registering “in person” instead of using the “online” option, this is the night to register
- Snacks and beverages will be available
More Info: Spring Social
Yes - send me club news
WHAT DOES YOUR CFC MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE?
The 2019 Club Jersey (Value: $55): Featuring a new design for the club’s 11th anniversary.
Jerseys will be distributed on the following dates:
– April 17 & 18 at the Spring Socials for members who register before February 1
– May (date TBC) for members who register between February 1-March 1
– July (date TBC) for members who register after March 1
Learn to Group Ride Clinic (Value: $65): This free 4 hour clinic is MANDATORY for all NEW club members. Returning members are welcome to take the clinic to refresh group riding skills.
More Info: Learn to Group Ride Clinics
Monday Night Skills & Group Rides (Value: $1000): No matter what your level – beginner, novice, intermediate or advanced – these weekly training sessions from May to the end of August will help to transform you into a better and more confident cyclist. Sessions are led by highly qualified and experienced coaches.
More Info: Monday Night Skills & Group Rides
Group Ride Program (Value: Priceless): Riding regularly with a group from May to the end of September gives you the chance to practice new skills, improve your fitness, discover new routes and enjoy the company of your fellow club members.
More Info: Group Ride Program
Bike Maintenance Clinics: CFC members get a special discount when they register for one of the 2 hour clinics. The clinic will give you the hands-on experience needed so that you are comfortable changing a flat tire and maintaining your bike properly.
More Info: Bike Maintenance Clinics
Club Socials: Get to know your fellow club members by taking part in the social life of the club. Events include the annual “Spring Social” and the “Season Wrap-Up”, post Monday Night Skills & Group Ride Sessions pub visits, and any other get-togethers that club members wish to organize.
CFC Hosted Race Event: In 2017, CFC hosted its first ever FQSC-sanctioned racing event: the CLM-Chelsea/Wakefield. The 2019 edition is scheduled for Saturday, July 6th so save the date now. Plan to participate as either a racer or as a volunteer.
Special Cycling Events & Tours: Some club members opt to participate in special cycling events (Ottawa GranFondo, MEC Summer Century Ride, MS Bike, Beau’s Oktoberfest Charity Ride etc). Note that the registration costs for these events is NOT included in CFC membership.
More Info: Events & Challenges
Additional Membership Benefits:
– special discounts from club sponsors
– a discount on Winter Training programs
– insurance (CFC and FQSC)
– a CFC membership card