If you want to improve your cycling skills, don’t miss our Monday Night Skills & Group Ride sessions.
These “members only” sessions focus on skill development during the first 30 minutes. Then club members head off for a short group ride.
Coaching is provided by advanced level riders many of whom have racing experience and/or coaching qualifications.
For the group ride, participants can choose between different options (a flatter, easier route suited to Beginner and Novice riders or a hillier, more challenging one suited to Intermediate and Advanced riders).
Program Coordinator: Sylvie D’Aoust
– You should always plan to ride regardless of the weather forecast or current weather.
– The decision to cancel will only be made by the Program Coordinator onsite (usually based on thunder and lightening in the immediate area).
– Our Monday night sessions are rarely cancelled. If it’s just raining, we will ride!
Mondays May 7 – August 27
Note that if Monday is a statutory holiday, there is NO session
Start Time is 6:30 pm sharp
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early so that you are ready to ride
More information to come
- Tunney’s Pasture (Ottawa)
– Meet in the parking lot with the satellite dish (Scott Street & Sir Frederick Banting Driveway)
- Asticou Training Center (Gatineau)
– Park in P8
– Note that traffic going across the river can be very slow at times