Members of the the CFC Executive volunteer countless hours of their time along with their skills and expertise to organize and deliver the club’s programs, events and activities. The club’s ongoing success would not happen without them!
If you are interested in serving on the Executive, you should be prepared to:
- participate in video conference meetings
– there is generally 1 per month from January-April with additional meetings scheduled as needed through the season
– length of meetings is generally 1-1.5 hrs
- take on one of the key “Coordinator” positions listed on the right
- step up to help with activities and fill any gaps as needed
- demonstrate a strong commitment to helping the club continue to grow and deliver high-quality programs and services in a professional manner
If you would like to serve on the Executive, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
President, Club Founder & Chair
Monday Night Skills & Group Ride Coordinator
CLM Time Trial Event Coordinator
Group Ride Program Coordinator
STRAVA Challenge Coordinator
Learn To Ride Coordinator
Moira Glover Trus